Setting up a Schedule on Cocoon Connect
A very useful features with the Cocoon Connect App is you can schedule your devices to turn on and off at different times of the day. This is handy for creating an illusion that your home is occupied or convenient waking up in the morning or winding down at night.
Note that there may be a delay of up to 30 seconds for scheduled times. This is due to network latency and buffering speeds of the Wi-Fi internet connection to the Smart LED Light Strip.
To create a schedule for your Smart LED Strip, follow the steps below:
- Open the Cocoon Connect Application and log into your account.
- Select the Smart LED Light Strip that you have added to your account.
- Select the Schedule function at the bottom of the App. It will look different depending if the LED Light Strip is on or off.
- Select the Schedule function. The Left Time function is used to create a count down timer on your light so it will turn off after a specified time.
- Select ‘Add' to enter your first time.
- Select the specific time that the you want to have the light strip switch on. You can select ‘Repeat’ have this schedule reoccur on certain days of the week. If you leave Repeat as 'Once' then the schedule will only execute once. Select ‘Save’ once you have the time and repeat correct.
- Select ‘Add' again to specify the time that you want to have the light strip switch off and select ‘Save’ once you have this off time and repeat correct.
- The schedule is now created that will turn the Smart LED Light Strip On and Off at these programmed times. Note that the strip will turn on to the same Colour and Brightness it was last set to.